Workshops + Retreats: Join moi for a tranquilologie experience. Immerse yourself in the study of tranquility with scents of lavender, lots of love, and dollops of sparkles thrown in. Below are a few options.
* 7-week Fall Creativity Circle in DC October 2
* Art + Yoga Cabin Retreat in West Virginia October 12-14 (4 spots left)
* Art Journaling Playshop in DC November 3
* Yoga Retreat in India November 16-25
Featured Tranquilista: Moi. Kimberly Wilson is an author, artist, and activist currently obsessed with Paris, pink pigs, and all things sparkly. She is the founder of Tranquil Space – named among the top 25 yoga studios in the world by Travel + Leisure, author of Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista, and holds a Master’s in Women’s Studies.
She lives in a cozy raspberry-colored flat in Washington, D.C. with two fancy felines named after French impressionists, a supportive beau, and a sassy black pug. Indulge in musings on tranquilologie through her blog and podcast, Tranquility du Jour.
Latest Tranquility du Jour Museletter
Questions (in no particular order):
What are some of the important changes since we recorded the 200th episode?
Signature Style: TranquiliT is a line of layers in rayon made from organic bamboo. We are locally sewn and plant 150 trees each month while also donating a portion of proceeds to Tranquil Space Foundation and Pigs Animal Sanctuary. In addition, we offer vintage and reclaimed goodies because it doesn’t get more eco than reusing.
Stay Au Courant:
Connect on Facebook.
Read along with our online book club choice.
Follow moi on Twitter for daily sprinkles of tranquility.
Watch Tranquility du JourTV and tranquilspace.tv.
Browse Hip Tranquil Chick and Tranquilista.
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Follow moi on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available!