Welcome to the 274th edition of Tranquility du Jour. Today’s show features moi and le beau musing on our WDS experience + unconventional living, plus some Tranquility Tour announcements!
* Tranquil Space Lifestyle E-course
* Art Journal Playshop, Yoga + Writing and Mindfulness workshops in DC this summer
* Tranquility Summer Camp in West Virginia August 15-18 (2 spots left)
* Tranquility Tour September 14-November 16
* Art + Yoga in West Virgina April 25-27
* Art, Yoga + Shopping in Paris June TBA
We’re packing up our four-legged furry sons and criss-crossing the continent September 14-November 16, 2013 while sprinkling tranquility along the way. Join us on this adventure in person, online, or in spirit. More at tranquilitytour.com.
Haute off the Press:
Tranquility du Jour Daybook: It’s a pink planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. This perfect complement to Tranquilologie is filled with checklists, inspiration, eye candy, and 52 dateless week spreads so you can start at anytime. Watch our how-to video with Carol Meyers.
Summer Seasonal Podcast: Released in June and filled with gems for making this spring mindful and tranquil
Join the Tranquility du Jour museletter.
Pin along with moi on Pinterest.
Peruse my Etsy shoppe.
Read about my passion for pigs.
Follow moi on Instagram @tranquilitydujour.
Write a review on iTunes – it helps others find our show.
Submit questions for our bimonthly “Ask Tranquility du Jour” podcasts.
Read along with this season’s online book club choice.
– You don’t need an iPod to listen to the podcast! Click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
– New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
– Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast. You’ll automatically get the latest edition as soon as it’s available!