One Month Post-Detox with Tim Mooney. We talk about our recent 10-day detox (confessed through my Detox Diaries), how we’re doing one month later, and what changes we’ve incorporated from the experience. Tune in for tips on going through a detox, our love/hate relationship with sugar, and an intro to intermittent fasting.
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #391: One Month Post-Detox
Virtual Retreat: March 11
Tranquility du Jour Live: March 30
Yoga + Art in West Virginia: May 19-21
Writing in the Woods in West Virginia: October 20-22
Tim maintains a solo law practice focusing on a small number of nonprofit clients. He is also the founder of Nineball Media, an independent podcast and social media production outfit based in Washington, DC.
Most recently, Tim has discovered the joys of bike touring and has launched an online community devoted to bike touring lifestyle at Pedalshift. He was also one half of the 2013 book tour / 11,000-mile North American RV adventure that was Tranquility Tour.
Tim received a B.S. from Syracuse University/SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry and a J.D. from Pace University School of Law. He splits time between the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington, DC and his cabin retreat in Berkeley County, West Virginia with his girlfriend Kimberly Wilson and their pugs, Mookie and Belle Starr.
Tranquility du Jour
- 30-Days of Plant-Based Whole Foods
- 3-Day Detox
- 21-Day Cleanse (Oprah)
- Instagram: Tim
- Pedalshift.net (Tim’s bike touring podcast)
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Documentary: Eat, Fast, and Live Longer
How Intermittent Fasting Might Help You Live a Longer and Healthier Life, Scientific American
- The Beginner’s Guide to Intermittent Fasting, Nerd Fitness [this includes some important info on how studies show women and men differ in their responses to intermittent fasting]
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Sign up for bi-monthly Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.