The Teacher Appears with Brian Leaf. We discuss writing his latest book The Teacher Appears: 108 Prompts to Power Your Yoga Practice, how he chose the 108 prompts for reflection, and the importance of following your spiritual journey.
Direct download: Tranquility du jour #395: The Teacher Appears
Brian Leaf, M.A., is the author of thirteen books, including The Teacher Appears: 108 Prompts to Power Your Yoga Practice and Misadventures of a Garden State Yogi. Brian graduated from Georgetown University in 1993 with a BA in business, English, and theology, and in 1999 he completed a master’s degree at Lesley College, specializing in yoga and ayurveda. He lives in Northampton, Massachusetts, with his wife and two sons.
About The Teacher Appears: 108 Prompts To Power Your Yoga Practice
For anyone longing to deepen their yoga practice comes The Teacher Appears, an illustrated journal of 108 prompts. Includes celebrity guest prompts from such luminaries as Krishna Das, Elena Brower, Jack Kornfield, Sharon Gannon, Shiva Rea, Seane Corn, Schuyler Grant, and more.
Acclaimed author Brian Leaf guides readers to deepen their yoga practice with dristi, mudra, and pranayama; to explore their uncomfortable edges; to cultivate intuition; and, simply, to long for the divine, as they experience the true meaning of yoga. Readers discover a new depth to their yoga practice and a new level of dedication, meaning, and happiness in their lives.
Tranquility du Jour
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for bi-monthly Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.