Meditation Retreat with Jennifer Howd. In this week’s edition of Tranquility du Jour, Jennifer and I discuss silent meditation retreats—how to set up a home meditation retreat, what to bring to a group retreat, and why retreats serve as a “metaphysical tune-up.”
Direct download: Tranquility du Jour #411: Meditation Retreat
Yoga + Mindfulness Mini Retreat in DC: December 31, 2017
Yoga, Mindfulness + Creativity in Costa Rica: February 17-24, 2018
Yoga + Art in West Virginia: June 1-3, 2018
Penning in Paris: July 23-27, 2018
Featured Guest: Jennifer Howd
Hi! My name is Jennifer. I’m an Author, a Developmental Editor, and a UCLA-Certified Mindfulness Facilitator.
I see your potential (even when you can’t). I believe in you (even when you don’t). I’m insatiably curious, and I like to ask questions—especially the big ones. Sunshine makes me happy. So does my family. I’m both a cat person AND a dog person. Hot pink is (obviously) my favorite color. I enjoy: writing, acting, drawing, making music, meditating, collaborating (and eating dark chocolate). And I spend a lot of time contemplating unquestioned answers.
- Sit, walk, don’t talk
- Huffington Post
- Ways to work with Jennifer
- Jennifer on NPR
Mentioned in the Podcast
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- Pen a review on iTunes and/or share this podcast via social media, s‘il vous plaît.
- Pen a review of my books on Amazon or Goodreads.
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.