Stay in touch with your week’s most important tasks and your life’s most important dreams. It’s a pink and gold planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. Inside you’ll find inspiration to live tranquilly and intentionally.
This 200-page dateless Daybook is a pink and gold planner, lifestyle organizer, and wellness guide all in one. 6.0 has been updated with more Tranquility Tips to assist with infusing the 32 Tranquility Tools into your day, more space for daily to-dos, an additional row for weekly projects, new colorful photos from travels and daily life, and more! 8.5 x 8.5. Gold spiral bound.
Use while sipping tea, juggling life’s demands, and dreaming big.
Special 6.0 Edition Features
- 200 pages, full-color softcover with clear sturdy covers
- portable 8.5×8.5 size
- gold metal spiral binding
- 80# matte white paper
- tick boxes for daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal Tranquility Tools
- a wellness planner to track or plan meals, sleep, exercise, and water intake
- tick boxes for projects and to-dos
- space for weekly gratitude and intention
- 12 monthly layouts to pen dreams, review, and budget
- 32 Tranquility Tools: daily, weekly, monthly, seasonally
- four seasonal Wheels of Life to reflect on lifestyle trends
- a packing checklist
- a Savvy Sources reading list and space for your reading wish list
- tips on creating a minimalist wardrobe through capsule dressing
- access to downloadable PDFs plus yoga and mindfulness mp3s
- additional Tranquility du Jour podcast resources
- over 52 weekly spreads for appointments, projects, and to-dos (7am-9pm)
- 2018 and 2019 at a glance with US bank holidays highlighted in pink
- my go-to kale chips, chia seed pudding, avocado toast, and green smoothie recipes
- spreads for your Year’s Dreams and Year’s Review
- Dates to Remember spread for birthdays, anniversaries, launch dates, etc.
- weekly Tranquility Tips
- blank inspiration pages to collage, pen thoughts, art journal, take notes, and muse
- access to a private Facebook group
Daybook 6.0 ships late November.
$49 + S+H, available globally.