Start Right Where You Are with Sam Bennett. We discuss her latest book, Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference for Overwhelmed Procrastinators, Frustrated Overachievers, and Recovering Perfectionists. Learn her tips for handling overwhelm and small, doable changes that can lead to big joy.
Direct download: Tranquility du jour #396: Start Right Where You Are
Sam Bennett is the author of Start Right Where You Are and Get It Done. She created The Organized Artist Company to help creative people get unstuck and achieve their goals. She is a writer, actor, teacher, and creativity/productivity specialist who has counseled thousands of artists and entrepreneurs on their way to success.
Tranquility du Jour
Mentioned in Podcast
- Eye candy on Instagram
- Pin along with me on Pinterest
- Let’s connect on Facebook
- Follow moi on Twitter
- Watch via YouTube
Tranquility Tips + Tools
- Shop slow locally-made, eco-friendly fashion: TranquiliT
- Browse my 5 Books
- New to Tranquility du Jour? Peruse the FAQs
- Tranquility-filled E-courses
- Download the Tranquility du Jour Podcast App: iPhone and Android
- Sign up for bi-monthly Love Notes and access Tranquil Treasures
- Read about my passion for animals
- To listen, click on the player at the top of the post or click here to listen to older episodes.
- New to podcasting? Get more info at Podcast 411.
- Do you have iTunes? Click here and subscribe to the podcast to get the latest episode as released.
- Get the Tranquility du Jour apps to download the podcast “automagically” on iOS or Android.